21. Post its of love notes found on the corner of my desk
22. Being told that I was missed by coworkers after missing one day of work.
23. The way the ice clinks in my glass when I get a refreshing drink
24. Two hour conversations with my best friend
25. My bed after an exhausting day
26. Freshly cut grass, so neat and trim
27. Conflict: it will either make a relationship or break it. In this case, it continues to define it
28. Packages in the mail
29. Being told by a patient, who does not know I am a Christian, that I am representing Jesus at my job.
30. The sweet realization that my story is something our Creator knit together. It’s not something to be ashamed of. It’s something to be proud of.
Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
William Arthur Ward