31. The piano riffs of Aretha Franklin’s cover of Bridge over Troubled Water
32. Friday selfies
33. The uncomfortable feeling of insecurity and learning how to lean into it.
34. Christ’s redemption from fleshy emotions and thoughts
35. Sisters who will pray for your struggle, regardless of how shameful it is
36. Couch time with sweet Katie
37. High school nostalgia
38. Reminiscing on the past with someone who has lived life with you for 15 years (love you Rocky!)
40. How the guitar riffs of El Scorcho still make me feel better when I’m in my feelings…even 12 years later
41. Couch time with Insomniac Tosin
42. Roomie giving me the last swigs of Coke Zero, simply because she knows I love it. (Thanks Tosy)
43. The reminder that my security lies in Christ and not the things or people in this world. I pray Justin Bieber realizes that.
See 7:10 of video