44. Seeing Mr. Bluejay land on our clean cut backyard. I’m not sure if it’s the same bluejay. Regardless, it’s always nice to hear or see him.
45. This gem:
In 2011, one of my favorite bands, Weezer, went on tour playing nothing but the Blue album and the Pinkerton album. Which are my favorites. I was not able to attend, but I was able to relive my adolescence in my living room.
46. Sharing #45 with an old friend who I have known since middle school. I had to share this beautiful gem. (Hope you enjoyed, Lyn!)
48. Productivity. Even throughout the rainy day. That’s a victory
49. Giggle fits at Sam’s Club (#adventuresoftoseandmare)
50. Sitting in the passenger’s seat, with the windows down, feeling the wind through my fingers.
53. The richness of the 2% milk in my cereal this morning. I’m used to the skim, y’all.
54. Sharing the juiciest watermelon with Tosin at midnight.
Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world.