56. Meeting a parent of someone who is super important in your life. Love seeing how Tosin and her mom are similar and who this Godly woman came from.
57. My best friend hanging out with me on my bed. (Our sweet 16 is soon Prissy)
58. A sweet gathering of brothers and sisters for some pool time, Quelf, Head’s Up, and barbecue.
61. Slow – mo movie settings make everything either magical or hilarious.
63. After discussing a friend’s wedding, a sweet brother in Christ put his arm around me and said, “I hope it’s you that’s next.” So tender. So sweet. So touching that he is praying for my man. Wherever he is.
64. The peace that is felt in our home. It’s a warm hug.
65. Our lamps give our house a still feeling. To recharge. To sink in deep.
66. Making my meals into tacos. With barbecue. With roasted potatoes from a Greek restaurant. ALL good with tortillas.
67. Selfies with our favorite CIA agent. Who resurfaces in our lives every 6 months. (We love you, Tawfy!) (P.S. He’s not really a CIA agent. He’s a consultant.)
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18