101. Friends marathons with Katie after really tough days
102. Grateful for this dinner after Tashi’s wedding a couple of weeks ago. It was a sweet time of women being transparent and laying our hearts on the table. And that sweet lady in the pink is Suzanne, our waitress that night. This night recharged our sweet friendship. Love these girls
103. Clients that break my poker face and make me laugh laugh laugh. If you can’t cry about it, just laugh! Who knew asbestos could be so funny?
104. My mother. With her around, emergencies are solved in an instant.
105. Our house. My gosh I love this house. It’s been a safe haven for our friends as well.
107. The sweet dynamic I have with my gay best friend
108. Planning with the bros, whether the plans work out or not.
109. A night of r e s t
110. Phone calls from friends.
111. This video. I hear this from my patients every day. But I love the message.
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.