121. Seeing a mother and son walk home. She was telling him something important. And he was listening intentionally. It was beautiful.
121. This sweet hair! Love Wesley!
122. Babysitting sweet babies so their parents can have Bible Study
125. Driving through the neighborhood, we saw a lot of these.
127. Phone date sessions with Jenn
128. Impromptu movie night with Monica.
129. Having a roommate that will take something she loves so dearly and give it to you, because it’s a better fit. Though you fight her tooth and nail, she will almost make you take it to practice receiving a blessing with no strings attached. (Thanks for the chair tosy)
130. Clearing out so much space in my room that I can move the furniture I bought inside. (The struggle was real)
131. New sheets
132. New pillowcase that I received from Amanda last year.
133. Sunday morning doughnut/kolache run at Best Donuts to see our favorite girl Bri.
134. Sitting on the steps with my roomie eating our breakfast in complete silence. #zen
135. My church family and their transparency. I love that my church loves inter generationally. And that we live life with each other. It’s so sweet
136. Mango month at Khun Kay Thai Cafe! It takes two to Mango was so delish!
140. Having people in your life that love to plan events
141. Timehop app and how it connects you to friends new and old.
143. The humbleness of confession. And how to humbly confess sin to the person you have sinned against.
144. Air conditioning and fans in the hot heat.
145. Praying for someone you met because their transparency shook your heart.
The beat goes on.